PANCE RIVER & PICO DE LORO TOUR
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Strenuous
Group Size Small Group
This is a physically demanding tour with a beautiful reward : the ascent of the Pico de Loro mountain pick at 2.860 meters of altitude. Walk for 3 and a half hours to reach one of the highest peaks of the western andean mountain range. Climb trough tropical jungle, cross many water streams and water falls before reaching Pico de Loro, from where you can marvel at the view down the Cauca Valley. You will rest in a cozy family run hotel next to the river.
- Ground transportation Cali – Pance – Cali.
- Full board double room accomodation
- Specialised guide.
- Groups from 3 to 12.
- Entrance to Pance Reserve.
- Travel Assistance.
Not specified service in the tour.
Pance & Pico de Loro
Departure from Cali at 8:00am, We will travel towards the south side of Cali and the river Pance until we reach our allied hotel. After check in, you can enjoy the pool, the beautiful crystalline river, Pueblo Pance and a visit to a special organic farm where you will have the chance of doing some bird watching. Lunch and dinner will be served at the hotel.
Pance & Pico de Loro
Start the day at 5:00am with breakfast, then head to the Pico de Loro tour. Starting at 1.600 meters of altitude you will reach after a 3.5 hour walk 2.860 meters. You will walk through dense vegetation and, if the weather allows it, you will have the chance to see a beautiful view of the Cauca Valley and Cali, and other peaks from the central and western andean mountain ranges. A specialised guide will point out the most important and memorable points of the tour as well as interesting flora and fauna of the area.
Small Hotel next to the river. Full board double bed accommodation.
- Your passport or ID.
- Good walking shoes or boots.
- Long comfortable trousers. Blue jeans are not recommended.
- Long sleeve shirt and gardening type gloves to protect you against the vegetation.
- A change of clothes (you should keep it inside a plastic sealed bag ).
- A hat; sun protection; sunglasses.
- A whistle to raise attention if need be.
- Camera with water protecting cover.
- Swimming costume.
- Peanuts and raisins, granola bars, energy bars
- Some fruits, like apple, banana
We recommend that you bring hydration and energy drinks